Having baby fine hair has its benefits but also has some definite struggles. I had to find the best products to work together to give me volume without weighing my hair down or making it greasy.
- Splurge-Kerastase Shampoo/Deep conditioner $30 each
- Steal-Redken Shampoo/Conditioner $14 each
–>For the blondies out there try Redken Blonde Glam it’s amazing
- Splurge-Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Mousse $21
- Steal-Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam $15..I have tried every hair mousse/volumizer out there and this works the best
- Splurge- Chi hair straightener $100 and is worth the investment-I’ve had mine for 5 years
- Steal-Hot Tools straightener >$50
- Splurge-Bumble and Bumble surf spray $26
- Steal-Aquage Sea salt spray for that beachy look $14
- Splurge-Aveda Be Curly curl enhancing lotion $21
- Steal-Tresemme Curl Activator Spray $4
- Splurge- Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo $20
- Steal-Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo $11 (best invention ever when you have no time to wash your hair!)
–>Also 2 other products I cannot live without Aveda Brilliant Damage control detangler spray and The Wet Brush that is a godsend for this baby fine hair.